Saturday, June 19, 2010

Androgyny!

When I first viewed Norval Morrisseau’s painting Androgyny, I was taken aback. With characters that can be deciphered as neither male nor female, or perhaps as both male and female, the painting is understandably confusing to the casual observer. For me, however, the confusion went deeper than the surface, prompting a crisis in my masculine identity. Click HERE to read more (and for those who may be tempted to take me too seriously, I want to state for the record that the article this link takes you to is a joke.)

If you like what you read, consider taking out a subscription to Salvo Magazine. If what you read disrupts your own sexual identity, you might want to consider the following brand of clothing.


To join my mailing list, send a blank email to robin (at sign) atgsociety.com with “Blog Me” in the subject heading.

Click Here to friend-request me on Facebook and get news feeds every time new articles are added to this blog. 

Click Here to follow me on Twitter.

Visit my other website: Alfred the Great Society

No comments:

Buy Essential Oils at Discounted Prices!